| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in April is slightly cold at -0.4 °C (31.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.1 °C (19.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 14.3mm (0.6in) of fluid falls during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW