| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in August is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 44.3mm (1.7in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 14:20 long and the longest day is 16:58 long with an average length of 15:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW