| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in December is very cold at -22.9 °C (-9.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -18 °C (-0.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with snow sometimes. A paltry 29.1mm (1.1in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 5:51 long and the longest day is 6:24 long with an average length of 6:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW