| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in February is very cold at -18.4 °C (-1.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -25.1 °C (-13.2 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 21.9mm (0.9in) of water precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 7:55 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW