| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in March is very cold at -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.6 °C (-1.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with snow now and again. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of water is discharged during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW