| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in September is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. A mere 45.1mm (1.8in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Watson Lake, Yukon Territory September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Watson Lake, Yukon Territory:
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW