Vs > Sejmcan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Sejmcan Climate & Distance Between
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Irozaki, Japan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Gunnarn, Sweden
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Evora, Portugal
Sejmcan vs Volgograd, Russia
Sejmcan vs Maputo, Mozambique
Sejmcan vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Sejmcan vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Zante/ Zakinthos vs Constanta
Langara, Bc vs La Quiaca Obs
Odessa vs Rockhampton, Queensland
Melbourne, Victoria vs Marshall, Tx
- The distance between Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada and Sejmcan, Russia is approximately 3,925 km or 2,439 mi.
- To reach Watson Lake, Yukon Territory in this distance one would set out from Sejmcan bearing 57.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 129.4° or SE .
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc) whereas Sejmcan has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Both are in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.2 °C (14.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.8 °C (23°F) less in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 103 mm (4.1 in) more which is equivalent to 103 l/m² (2.53 US gal/ft²) or 1,030,000 l/ha (110,114 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.7° higher in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory than in Sejmcan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Watson Lake, Yukon Territory relative to Sejmcan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sejmcan vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Sejmcan vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Sejmcan vs Pecora, Russia
Sejmcan vs Rotoehu Forest, New Zealand
Sejmcan vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Port Sudan vs Fort Smith, Nt
Sarzana/ Luni vs Bulls, Flockhouse
Esenguly vs Goztepe
Jeddah vs Suttsu
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Sejmcan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Sejmcan
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 960.1 kms (596.6 miles) NNE
- Ilirnej, Russia - 869.7 kms (540.4 miles) NE
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Markovo, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) ENE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) E
- Korf, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) ESE
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 612.6 kms (380.6 miles) SE
- Kljuci, Russia - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 939.2 kms (583.6 miles) SE
- Ica, Russia - 834.8 kms (518.8 miles) SSE